Friday, January 14, 2011

So, now I have a manuscript

Last year, I wrote a 70,000 word fiction manuscript entitled Box of Dreams, an adventure of self discovery existing somewhere between The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and The Nautical Chart by Arturo Perez Reverte.

Here is my pitch: Art's career has been sabotaged. His autistic son has been murdered. Even his suicide attempt is thwarted. But, Art's life is about to change forever as he discovers his great, great, grandfather's diary written in Vigenere's code. Art encounters a slutty ex-girlfriend, her manipulative mother, and old friends as he attempts to unravel the mysterious code in search of lost Confederate gold.

So, I'm thinking, maybe I should write about my experience. Maybe there is a benefit to maintaining a journal of sorts as I unlock the mysteries of promoting my manuscript. Hmmmmm.....sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment